University of Manchester Graduation Ball
You are cordially invited to the Official University of Manchester Graduation Ball.
"And, after all, what is a lie? 'Tis but the truth in a masquerade"
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Three course meal with five bottles of wine per table
- Performances from MSC Big Band
- Photo Booth
- and much more...
…we can't wait for you to join us at Manchester's Iconic venue The Principal Manchester 12 June 2017.
Tickets go on sale NOW. 2016's Graduation Ball sold out in a matter of hours, so don't miss what's set to be a majestic evening of farewells, elegance and memory making.
Join the Facebook Event HERE.
Venue: Principal Hotel
Type University Events
Start Date Monday 12-06-2017 - 19:00
End Date Tuesday 13-06-2017 - 03:00
Terms and Conditions
Click here to view terms and conditions
- Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later. Entrance to this event will be in the form of a list of purchaser names on the door.
- Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be exchanged, refunded or returned in the following circumstances: If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or
similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking fee charged. If the event is cancelled, postponed or material changes are made to the Event, namely a change of the venue or activities therein, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, in these circumstances, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded as these are circumstances beyond our control. There will be no refund for lost, stolen or damaged tickets (save that duplicate tickets may be possible if for seats) or if the venue or Event organiser provides different seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Tickets ordered from Manchester Students’ Union are only for your personal use and that of your party. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased if there is any resale or attempted resale of tickets.The holder of a resold ticket may be refused entry or rejected from the venue.
- For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without notice.
- We always reserve the right to refuse admission to an event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is usually prohibited.
- Keep this ticket in a secure place as you would money or regular tickets. Manchester Students’ Union is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorised duplication. In the event that duplicate copies appear, we reserve the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders and may at our discretion, credit the original purchaser the face value which will constitute full remuneration.