• The Islamic Society is a student run welfare organization. It is responsible for providing services for students (both Muslims and Non-Muslims) and aids to improve the image of Islamic cohesion on campus.
• The Islamic Society is dedicated in helping Muslims and Non Muslims on campus to develop academically, spiritually and socially. ;
• The Islamic Society provides the social psychology and wherewithal for students to benefit themselves, the community, both nationally and globally in every sphere in life.
• Furthermore, the Islamic Society is there to help promote a true understanding of Islam and Muslims on campus and in the wider community. This is achieved by creating an environment that would facilitate dialogue, mutual understanding and respect.
• The Islamic Society endeavours to facilitate for the spiritual needs of all Muslim Students on Campus
For more information contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us online: