Annual Members Meeting
18:00, Thursday 8 December 2016, Union Council Chambers.
Please click here to download a copy of the agenda and papers.
Click here to see the minutes from this meeting.
2015-16 Students’ Union Annual Report and Financial Statements
The Annual Members Meeting for the academic year 2014-15 was held on Thursday 16th April 2015.
Please click here to download a copy of the agenda.
On Thursday 8th May 2014 the Students' Union held its Annual Members Meeting in the Council Chambers of the Students' Union Building.
This provided a chance to scrutinise the work of the Students' Union over the past year, examine our finances and hold the Trustee Board to account.
See below for what was discussed:
- Approval of the Annual Report and Financial Statements for 2012-13
- The Trustees present their report and accounts for the year ended 31st July 2013
- There will be a vote to accept this report. The Trustees recommend you vote in favour.
- Approval of the appointment of the Auditors
- The Trustees have nominated Daines LLP to continue in post for the next financial year.
- There will be a vote to accept this appointment. The Trustees recommend you vote in favour.
- Report on the amendments made to the Bye-Laws throughout the year
- The Trustees have made amendments to the Bye-Laws during the current year.
- This report is provided for information and will not be voted upon.
- Approval of existing affiliations to external organisations
- The Students' Union is affiliated to the National Union of Students (cost £52,833) and Advice UK (cost £150).
- There will be a vote to approve these affiliations together. The Trustees recommend you vote in favour.
- If the meeting votes against these affiliations, these votes will be discussed individually by the Union Assembly in October 2014.
- Questions to the Trustees
Click here to download a copy of the agenda.