What does Steering Committee do?
- Ensures Senate is run properly and complies with the Students' Union's bye laws
- Determines the agenda for Senate meetings
- Develops and works to improve Senate related democratic processes
- Ensures that the Constitution, Bye-Laws and policies of the Union are up-to-date, in plain English and consistent with one another
- All other functions and powers assigned to it in the Bye-Law on Policy and the Bye-Law on the Senate
Who sits on Steering Committee?
- General Secretary
- Another Exec Officer, appointed by the Exec Team
- The Chair of the Senate
- Open Place 1
- Open Place 2
- Open Place 3
- Open Place 4
- Open Place 5
- Open Place 6