Freshers Parties 2017 (Ticketed)
Get to know the beating heart of Manchester and be a part of its world famous night scene! Our four official Freshers Parties will take you from historic venues to UV paint celebrations! Starting off with Deansgate’s musical heritage and ending with the largest student festival in Europe; you’ll be making friends in no time!
SUNDAY 17 SEPTEMBER
Official Freshers Party: Deansgate Locks (21:30 - 03:30)
The first of our Official Freshers parties takes you to the iconic Deansgate Locks – home to some the most popular bars in the city centre. Our student lockdown will offer you a choice of individually styled bars offering a variety of music, a free t-shirt and return transport between your Halls of Residence to the venue.
TUESDAY 19 SEPTEMBER
Official Freshers Party: City Centre (21:00 till late)
Join us for the second of our Official Freshers Parties and get to know the beating heart of Manchester and be a part of its world famous night scene!
THURSDAY 21 SEPTEMBER
Official Freshers Party: Club Tropicana (22:00 - 03:00)
The famous Club Tropicana is back, and this time with UV paint! Bigger and better than ever, we guarantee your night will be full of music, explosions and colour. Join us in our very own Club Academy located in your Students' Union.
SATURDAY 23 SEPTEMBER
Pangaea Festival - Students' Union and Manchester Academy (21:00 - 06:00)
Thousands of revellers will descend upon the Students’ Union for an unforgettable night of music, street food and amazing visuals as we end our Official Freshers Parties with Pangaea - Europe's largest student led Festival!
Start Date Sunday 17-09-2017 - 21:30
End Date Sunday 24-09-2017 - 02:00
Terms and Conditions
Click here to view terms and conditions
Tickets terms and conditions.
- Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later. Entrance to this event will be in the form of a list of purchaser names on the door.
- Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be exchanged, refunded or returned in the following circumstances: If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or
similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking fee charged. If the event is cancelled, postponed or material changes are made to the Event, namely a change of the venue or activities therein, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, in these circumstances, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded as these are circumstances beyond our control. There will be no refund for lost, stolen or damaged tickets (save that duplicate tickets may be possible if for seats) or if the venue or Event organiser provides different seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Tickets ordered from Manchester Students’ Union are only for your personal use and that of your party. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased if there is any resale or attempted resale of tickets.The holder of a resold ticket may be refused entry or rejected from the venue.
- For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without notice.
- We always reserve the right to refuse admission to an event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is usually prohibited.
- Keep this ticket in a secure place as you would money or regular tickets. Manchester Students’ Union is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorised duplication. In the event that duplicate copies appear, we reserve the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders and may at our discretion, credit the original purchaser the face value which will constitute full remuneration.