Special Offers

Student Finance

UK and EU students are usually eligible for Student Finance. We can assist you with any issues you experience regarding your assessment, including proving independence / estrangement, previous study and compelling personal reasons, a change in your household income, overpayments, appeals and complaints

If you feel that your Student Finance application has been incorrectly assessed or if you are unhappy with the service that you have received from your funding body, you have the right to appeal against the decision or lodge a complaint. 

The relevant appeals and complaints procedures can be found at Student Finance England, Student Finance Wales, Student Finance Northern Ireland and the Student Award agency for Scotland.

What can we do?

Our advisors can talk through your situation to clarify your financial entitlement and see if there has been an error with your assessment.

If there has been an error or you are entitled to more funding based on compelling personal reasons, then we can provide guidance on the relevant procedure and advise you on how to gain evidence and present your case in the best way. We can often provide template letters and also check draft letters before you submit them.

Mobile CSS