Societies are one of the most exciting things available to you during your time at University, and with the largest number in the country here at Manchester, there’s something for everyone!
If you’re interested in joining a society, you can find them at one of the Welcome Week fairs taking place on the 18th and 19th of September 2019, or use our ‘Find a Society’ tab to find what you’re looking for.
Registrations to create new societies are currently closed. If you have any queries that aren’t answered here, contact the activities team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Society Coordinators:
- Every society is assigned a Society Coordinator to provide support on all the society’s projects throughout the year.
- They work in partnership with our students to help them run, develop and enhance society activities and events as well as interact with the university union and the wider city of Manchester.
- These activities may range from big events to small events, trips around the country and abroad, celebrations, performances and learning opportunities.
- Our Society Coordinators come with a wide range of professional skills and experience.
- Society Coordinators can be found in the Student Engagement Office on the 1st floor of the Students’ Union at the activities bench.