What does the Activities Committee do?
- Provides a platform for students to feed into the SU’s Activities work
- Prioritises the work of the Activities Officer
- Develops policy for the consideration of the Senate
- Prioritises and implements any relevant Union policy
- Oversees activity relating to Societies, Student Media and Volunteering
- Oversees the Union’s relations with Manchester RAG, Access All Areas and Student Action
- Members have a voting seat on the Students’ Union Senate
Who sits on the Activities Committee?
- Activities and Development Officer
- Mancunion Deputy Editor
- Fuse TV Station Manager
- Fuse FM Station Manager
- Access All Areas Chair
- RAG Chair
- Student Action Chair
- Political and Campaigning Society Rep
- Charity and Volunteering Society Rep
- Sports and Recreation Society Rep
- Arts and Media Society Rep
- Academic and Departmental Society Rep
- Cultural and Faith Society Rep
Nominations for Society Rep positions is now open for the 2017/18 Activities Committee, it is open to all students who are in a society. Simply fill in the form below.